I promised an update..I was scheduled to go in at 2:00. As I was logging into to post the update..I received the following phone call. "The first surgery is going a lot longer than the Doctor thought it would, so call at 2 and see where we are at." Keep in mind, I'm fasting since 11:00 last night, and nothing to drink since midnight. Talk about torture. I am now supposed to go in at 4. But I am to call first. I might be really upset if they end up cancelling it until tomorrow. Jana would have been right..I should show up a day later.
After I'm done with my surgery, I will be a guest at the hospital. Let's hope it is only a one night stay!
I will update when I am able.
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment