Another non-exciting post. My Surgery has been scheduled for tomorrow morning at 8:30ish, therefore, your's truly is supposed to be at the hospital at 6:30 in the AM. So much for sleeping in.
My surgery has been scheduled for two hours. I should be out and in recovery by 11. I like to round up. I will be staying overnight. My Mom has already annouced they will see what I'm fed at the hospital, so they know what I can eat. Tiffany has offered to pick me up a Cafe Rio Salad..talk about torture.
I will try and update the blogging world as soon as I can. If you are lucky, I will have before and after pictures of my neck.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Luck! I will pray for a quick recovery and some really good soft food!! Keep us posted when you can.
I hope you feel better soon, and that this will take care of the pain.
Post a Comment