When I was briefly with the Enrichment committee..I helped with "super Saturday" ideas. I was in charge of the buckets. I ordered too many..so I came home with six..out of 15. Sad. I sold two to my friend..and have four laying around.
My co-worker and his wife just had a baby. "hey, why not put the bucket to use?" Here is the finished result.


I thought I took a picture of the empty bucket, I guess not, and no way am I un-wrapping it. I already broke one of the tags getting to the one I actually used. I'm sooo graceful.
5 comments:
You are creative!! Hey...don't show that picture to the E. Committee, they'll steal you back!!
Did you notice my completely UNdecorated pails decorating my kitchen?
super cute! lucky coworker!
Shem..I did notice your buckets in your kitchen. I thought they were cute.
I love that for a gift! Jana is right we just might steal you back for the Enrichment Committee. We loved having you!
Post a Comment