While I'm posting, I will just say..I hope all of my blogging friends and non-blogging friends, have a safe and happy new year! May the new year ring in lots of new blogging adventures.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Toe update
So..after another day, and lots of tape...I think my toe might only be sprained. It just looks really, really ugly. And yes, it does hurt. Here are some updated pictures. Again, don't look too closely.

While I'm posting, I will just say..I hope all of my blogging friends and non-blogging friends, have a safe and happy new year! May the new year ring in lots of new blogging adventures.
While I'm posting, I will just say..I hope all of my blogging friends and non-blogging friends, have a safe and happy new year! May the new year ring in lots of new blogging adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment