Can you believe it..I was tagged. Come one people, everyone knows, I'm not interesting..but here it goes anyway.
RULES~1- Post the rules on your blog2- List 6 random things about yourself.3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.4- Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.5- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I was one of the fastest runners in my fifth grade class. My teacher would have us run at recess before we could play. He would hold my friend Jamie and myself back until everyone rounded the first, sometimes second corner. Then he would release us, we would usually come in first, second or third..dang, we were good. Now, I don't think I could even run to the corner without getting winded.
2. I'm a night owl by nature. I generally get my second wind around 10.
3. I don't really like meat. If I think too hard about what I'm eating, I generally can't finish eating it..that goes for yogurt, and banana's as well..I know I'm strange.
4. I'm the middle child..so that means I have the "syndrome"
5. I'm probably the pickiest eater you will ever meet. My friend told me early on that I would never be invited to eat at her house.
6. I've never lived outside of happy valley. However, I think if I had to, I could live in San Diego.
I'm tagging those of you who feel ambitious enough to respond.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you are a night owl...with a 1:45am post!! Once a runner, always a runner. I never really think that much when I'm eating...hmmm, maybe I should. And who said you aren't interesting??? They were wrong!
Post a Comment