Friday, January 09, 2009

Surgery update

I called the hospital yesterday at 4pm. They informed me that the doctor was still in working on this first patient of the day. (that one started at 7 am). If I could re-schedule that would be great. I called his office to re-schedule. "oh, you don't need to re-schedule until I hear from him, he is planning on still operating on everyone today" Long story short, I called back and forth about four times, and finally decided to re-schedule. If I waited it would have been another four hours. I was already getting a headache from not eating.

So the new date..January 20th.

Thanks everyone for your kind words, and prayers while I'm dealing with this.

2 comments:

momtherunner said...

Oh, what torture!! This doctor definitely likes to string you along! He better be good! I'm so sorry that you have to go through such an emotional yo-yo. That would just drive me crazy. Hey, you have work off, right?? You should go on vacation!!

Shem said...

That just SUCKS. I would be so low in sugar that I am pretty sure my conversation with the receptionist would have been less than nice.