Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Snug as a Pug in a rug...

So I got out of the shower the other morning, and walked back into my room to grab the essentials, this is the scene that greeted me.

Mugsy used to JUMP to attention and follow me out of bed everyday. I now whisper "stay"and surprisingly he listens. I don't have to worry about "bug" she in typical teenage girl fashion enjoys her sleep. She will usually look at me like "you've got to be kidding me, you want me to wake up?" However, she has also been known to jump out of bed when I go to the gym at 5:15 because she knows when I leave, she gets a Chicken treat. Also known as Dog Heroin. I know I have two very spoiled dogs.

3 comments:

Holli Raymond said...

They are so cute! As soon as I get a dog, it is totally going to be spoiled!!

kninsa said...

Yes but they snore worse than a man... who needs that??

Amy said...

They make up for it in cuteness..unlike a man. :)