1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1 egg
2 Tbsp. Milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
Mix all together then add:
1 3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
Roll into balls and roll into sugar. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes, take out of oven and press Hershey kiss on top.
**I double the recipe. Makes about 42 cookies.
I bake mine on my pampered chef stone..love the stone. They should turn out to look something like...this.
7 comments:
You left our house to go home and blog??!! You Neanderthal! Two and a Half Men was exceptional last night...
Yum, those sound good. I keep thinking I should just start baking some goodies with my kids cause they would love it! Especially on rainy days like today when they cannot play outside. Maybe we will have to try this recipe.
Who needs the recipe? Just send me a couple dozen. My address is....
Those look yummy. I like the new theme of the blog.
You REALLY left someone's house to go blog? You are nuts
Who needs the recipe? Just send me a couple dozen. My address is....
Those look yummy. I like the new theme of the blog.
You REALLY left someone's house to go blog? You are nuts
If you look at the time..it was well past my bedtime. If it is any consolation I've had the theme song to Two and a half men in my head all week!
Yes! Now I have the recipe for your amazing cookies! I'll have to try them one of these nights when Jon let's me bake some treats.
Hey Amy, I found your blog from Jesicca's. Now we can be blogging buddies. Try to get Sean to post on ours sometime, ok? He thinks he's always busy or something.
Post a Comment