The top one, is a new recipe I tried off All Recipes.com. The bottom one is the one that we had at Mother's day, and I think the family favorite. You marinade it in Yoshida's gourmet sauce for 4 hours, then grill it for 10 minutes each side, thinly slice it against the grain, and dinner is served. We have enjoyed this with a salad, baked potatoes, and rolls followed by dessert.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Flank Steak...
Yesterday we got together in true Wilcox fashion. The boys sat in the living room, while the girls slaved away in the kitchen. I did get Bub to help when it came time to slice the steak. This is the flank steak I was raving about in the mother's day post. I made two different kinds this time.

The top one, is a new recipe I tried off All Recipes.com. The bottom one is the one that we had at Mother's day, and I think the family favorite. You marinade it in Yoshida's gourmet sauce for 4 hours, then grill it for 10 minutes each side, thinly slice it against the grain, and dinner is served. We have enjoyed this with a salad, baked potatoes, and rolls followed by dessert.
The top one, is a new recipe I tried off All Recipes.com. The bottom one is the one that we had at Mother's day, and I think the family favorite. You marinade it in Yoshida's gourmet sauce for 4 hours, then grill it for 10 minutes each side, thinly slice it against the grain, and dinner is served. We have enjoyed this with a salad, baked potatoes, and rolls followed by dessert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The flank steak was a hit and sooo delicious. We do feel bad that we didn't get a shot of the cook in the process. Amy was awesome and deserves the Best cook award. Thanks a lot Amy and Tiffany for organizing and pulling off a fun celebration for 65th and Father's Day.
That looks delicious! It sounds like you are an amazing cook!
It's better that you didn't get a photo of the "cook".
Post a Comment