Wednesday, June 11, 2008

47 ODD things about me..

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Never really liked it. Not my thing

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? NO!

3. Do you own a gun? I have several in my house..does that count?

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
Usually get the Cherry or Strawberry limeade

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
They are good hot off the grill and Costco..love me a good polish dog!

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Christmas Vacation

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Orange Juice

9. Can you do push-ups?
Of course

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I never remember to put anything on..the only thing I feel naked without is my watch.

11. Favorite hobby?
Reading.

12. Do you have A.D.D?
Nope, way too relaxed for that..

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
Only one? Negativity that creeps in.

14. Middle name?
Don’t have one..just my maiden name..Wilcox

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment- hungry, tired, I'm late for the baby shower.

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
5- 12 packs of Soda..Macey's had a sale (thanks Jesicca for letting me know), apples, and hashbrowns.

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Diet Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper-I know what is the point.
Milk
Water

18. Current worry?
Too many to list..I'm a worrier by default.

19. Current hate right now?
That it is only Wednesday

20. Favorite place to be?
Outside in the nice sunny weather

21. How did you bring in the New Year?
Played Guitar Hero and watched movies with the Nephews..had to DRAG Tiffany away from the Guitar.

22. Where would you like to go?
Australia, Hawaii, Europe, Mexico….lots of places

23. Name three people who will complete this?
whoever feels inclined..

24. Do you own slippers?
Yes, but never wear them..Mugsy likes to use them as chew toys.

25. What shirt are you wearing?
Black long sleeve, it's cold outside.

26. What year would you go back in time to?
1818..has a certain ring to it.

27. Can you whistle?
Not as well as Tiffany and my other male family members. I think they were whistling in the womb.

28. Favorite color?
Green

29. Would you be a pirate?
A pirates life for me…argggg Matey

30. What songs do you sing in the shower?
No..I hum, or whistle occasionally

31. Favorite girl's name?
Grayson or Gray..however, I won’t be having kids..so don’t worry Tiffany.

32. Favorite boy's name?
Aiden

33. What's in your pocket right now?
My cellphone

34. Last thing that made you laugh?
The girl that locked herself in her car..had to call 911..classic.

35. Best Halloween costume?
I think Halloween is ridiculous, so I don’t dress up.

36. Worst injury you've ever had?
My knee..and back, toss up..both will have for life..sooo

37. Do you love where you live?
WTville. (from my house down). I love my yard, if I could take that with me, I’d be happy.

38. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2

39. Who is your loudest friend?
Hmmmm…I’m pleading the fifth.

40. How many dogs do you have?
Two

41. Does someone have a crush on you?
Doubt it.

42. What is your favorite book(s)?
I love the Twilight series..also looove Suzanne’s Diary for Nicholas.


43. What is your favorite candy?
Snickers.

44. Favorite Sports Team?
Jazz

45. Your favorite meal?
LOVE the Flank Steak Jenni makes, and so graciously shared her recipe for! I can’t wait to enjoy it again come Father’s day!

46. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Trying to figure out why my fonts are HUGE because of a power outage! I hate inanimate objects.

47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Crap..it's 5:15 I should be at the gym.

1 comment:

kninsa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.