Monday, June 23, 2008

Funny thing happened on the way to the party...


Boodalee bedding
Originally uploaded by Design Public

Tiffany forgot her purse at my house..so once we dropped the "package" off at the parental units home, we had to go back to my house. Then stop off at her apartment to pick up some clothes, and her food assignment. While I was waiting, I decided to check out her diggs. I went up..looked through all of the closets, checked everything out like a big sister should. I then decided all of that looking had made me tired. So I sat on her bed. CRASH. Next thing I knew, I was half way inbetween the floor and the frame of the bed. Needless to say, Tiffany slept on the floor last night. I did say after it happened, well, I guess that just proves I'm fat! I will be doubling my gym efforts this week.

However, after she pointed out a girl to me on our way home and said: "that's Amy, she is a nice Amy" I really didn't feel too bad that she ended up on the floor. She laughed and said she had forgotten my name. (she did that after I did the "clutch the pearls," you mean there is more than one nice Amy out there?)

1 comment:

Maren said...

Yeah!! I can see your blog!! Yeah, sorry about the bed thing. Apparently the posts need to be turned over because they are thin on one side and thick on the other? And I am going to say it is our fault they were put the wrong way because Brian and I were the ones who set them up when we left the condo. Whoops.