I'm heading to San Diego tomorrow to see..Snow Patrol in concert. The common reaction when I tell people is.."what is that?" Or "is that a band?, I've never heard of them."
I'm here to help you out. Never fear, you shall remain in the dark no longer. We went and saw them in Las Vegas in 2007. I fell in love with this band, before I thought they were great, after the concert, I thought they were exceptional.
Here are a few of my favorites...enjoy..it was hard to narrow it down. Therefore the long list.
I think I just heard a few.."Oh..that's who sang that song."
snow patrol 2 Originally uploaded by Ling Ling Ang

4 comments:
I hope you are having fun.
We are missing you here in the snow. :(
I'd go to the concert just so I could be warm in San Diego.
Their name is very appropriate this week...maybe you could convince them to put on a concert up here in the frozen north! I'm loving the snow, but didn't expect it all at once...have you gotten stuck in your driveway yet???
I haven't been stuck in my driveway yet..Thank heavens for 4 wheel drive. I almost slid into my house in my old Honda..not a fun driveway.
Post a Comment