Monday, December 29, 2008

Kalamity Jane...

Ok..first off..I know I spelled Kalamity wrong..(that is for Tiffany)
Secondly, I think I broke my toe. Last night as I was hurrying to get to bed, I decided I could walk from the bathroom to the spare bedroom without the aid of a light. I had forgotten I carried my craft storage thing back upstairs..in my haste to grab what I needed, I "stubbed" my toe on the craft storage thingy.. I did a little "ouch that hurt dance" shook it off and tried to forget about it. Getting into bed hurt my toe, I should have known then it wasn't just a normal stub.

I gingerly put on my tennis shoes today, hobbled my garbage can up my steep driveway, and went to work. While at work, I thought, hmmm I wonder if my toe is bruised, it hurts to walk on it. I was surprised at how swollen, and bruised it was.
I have been asked to "please try and not injure myself tonight". I've taped my toes together, feels better already. If you click on the pictures, you can see the toe better. Please don't look too closely, I am in dire need of a pedicure.

4 comments:

momtherunner said...

Ouch!!!! Wow, that really looks like it hurts. I hope it feels better soon. Now you have a good reason to wear flip-flops in the winter!

the lunch lady said...

poor Amy! that hurts just to look at!

Suzie said...

OUCH! Dang that looks like it hurts! I'm so happy I found your blog!

Shem said...

See FB comment about your battered body.