Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Work..and co-workers

I walked into work today..thinking it was just another normal day..first thing my co-worker from across the wall says to me is.."hey Amy, you look like..with your hair dyed dark..her hair dark in her last movie with her "nazi" look". (did you notice the article said she looked fierce?) So being me, and not willing to take compliments, (I know Beck's is totally agreeing with this statement), I have to wonder, do I take it as an insult that he called me a nazi? Or a compliment that he thinks I look like her? Personally, I think he needs his eyes examined..I'm also wondering what exactly he is trying to get me to do for him..It must be pretty boring if he is comparing me to her. So for what it is worth, this is just a little insight into my life at "big blue." Thanks MB for the laugh first thing in the morning. Hopefully, I don't look "fierce" anymore.

2 comments:

the lunch lady said...

maybe you should get a sword -- to complete the look. I would take "fierce" as a compliment. You are beautiful.

Shem said...

OH for sure take the compliment. Hot women are often "fierce."