So before my vacation..I decided I better catch up one of my favorite blogs. Little did I know it would result in a blanket..TAG. You know, the kind that you say, if you read this..you're it. I stumbled, and fell right into the trap. So, I figured I would write it up, and when I got home, I would blog it out. Pretty clever of me huh? Or is that the procrastinator in me coming out?
Twenty years ago...
I was 12
Graduated from the sixth grade, as my older sister was gradutating high school. (people often thought I was her older sister. Must have been all that maturity oozing from me).
Was friends with Melynda, Jamie, April, and Kim
Started my babysitting career. * I was pretty popular in the hood.
Ten years ago...
I got married
Moved to the "highrise" at work
Lived in my first and only apartment
Bought my first car. 1993 black honda accord
Five years ago...
Hoping that the bone marrow transplant my Father in law received would take
Went back East for a couple of days for work
Became an Aunt twice in one year--highly unusual in my family
Wowed my nephew with my BBQ skills. He thought only Dad's could use the grill with any kind of success.
Three years ago....
Bought my current car
Made my friend a really difficult blanket...for me anyway.
Adopted Zoe formerly known as Zero..we couldn't remember what her name was..
Said good-bye to good friends at work..round one of "transformation"
This year...
Got two callings within three months of each other (apparently I failed in my first calling, they must have discovered after all..I'm not crafty)
had my first and hopefully ONLY kidney stone
Canned rice, sugar, quick oats, black beans and flour for the first time
Got new leather couches
Today I...
Started off the day spinning at 5:45 (keep in mind this was pre-Park City)
Took my dogs on a walk..highlight of their day
was given a bloody hamburger for dinner..moooo was all I heard as I contemplated taking a bite
Ate lunch at Joe Banditos..best beef taquitos..
Tomorrow I will...
Most likely sleep in
Can the rest of the flour, rice and beans
Make Dani's YUMMY pork recipe
Go to work
In the next year I will...
Get to know the YW better
Go on Vacation..somewhere exotic..like Hawaii..Aloha!
Declutter my life
try my luck at gardening..I failed this year. The one plant that was growing, kicked the bucket.
I tag anyone who wants to play...
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love it!
You didn't fail at your first calling -- you are just to good to keep in one place!
I really don't know what I would do without you -- you keep everything together!
I think we all keep it together. We have a great group of women, not to mention YW.
Glad you like my pork recipe! And by the way- you didn't fail at your first calling. In fact, we want you back and are still mad at that lunchlady for stealing you...
You didn't fail Amy at the first calling, we loved having you there. We are low now in numbers of people for the committee so we need you back.
Post a Comment