Now, wouldn't you think that meant something like, you have just won an amazing prize? That is what I was hoping for, when I got called out of Sunday School yesterday by a member of the bishopric...he was going to tell me about the prize drawing that my name was magically entered into, and I have won! That is when you realize that that isn't what he is saying..your name has come up for a calling.. I liked my thought process better...Anyway, the big news, is I have a church calling. Apparently my warm personality, and great smile, and my potential (according to brother Larsen) have been noticed, and they would like me to be on the Enrichment committee. So, all in all, it could have been worse. We will see if my "qualifications" still hold up, after I join the committee, and they quickly realize I have nothing to bring to the "crafty" table.
I posted the big annoucement, to see who reads my blog...
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't see this one until just now! I saw the tag but was going to let Brian comment. I should have scrolled down! SORRY! But Yeah!!! a Calling! Wahoo! Enrichment really isn't about being crafty, even though I wish there were a few more home improvement/decorating ones. I am sure you will do a wonderful job. Brian said he will trade up straight up- your calling for his.
I think as far as callings go..I will keep my current calling, it's mild compared to what Bub has.
I will try this again. The last time it called for password that I couldn't come up with. You will be just right for the enrichment.
They really do a lot to help the women enjoy all aspects of R S. You will fit it like a glove. We are all happy and willing to share what our wards do. MOm and dad
Amy, this is Janean Rogers. I think you're going to do an awesome job on the Enrichment Committee. Trust me, it is a better calling than having to teach or something. Thanks for giving me your blog address.
Post a Comment