I think I lost brain cells while working out, I agreed to only one precious candy bar a week. Oh the humanity..I can barely walk, let alone move my arms. If you could see me attempt the stairs, you would wonder what serious injury I happened upon. (I thought about just sliding down them earlier, save some of the pain). The trainer assured me that I would see results. I think I would much rather have my fairy god-mother wave her magic wand.--where is she when I need her?
This bowl of jell-o is off to die, or sleep which ever. I have to get up at 5 am to attempt spinning. My younger sister who roped me into this psycho training refers to spinning as suicide cycling. She just might be right. I am hoping afterwards, I will be able to at least crawl to my car. Wish me luck.

11 comments:
I'm jealous -- it's nice to know you've actually done something when you've been working out.
Don't be jealous..I'm still shaking like a leaf!
how come when you go to the gym with me, we barely break a sweat? too bad you can't lose weight gabbing.
I'm proud of you, bowl of Jell-O. And I love what you've done with your blog page.
Too bad we can't lose weight while chatting, it would be my preferred method, since after all the squats, arm exercises, and lunges, I felt like I ran a marathon. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
chatting really should be an aerobic exercise! I could really get behind working out if that were the case.
My personal theory on working out is avoid it at all cost. I wish I thought otherwise, but I am lazy. I have heard that you can loose weight by laughing. I may have just made that up, but I am not sure.
I like the thought of losing weight while you laugh..
I like the thought of losing weight, too. It's the action of losing weight that I'm not too fond of!
I wish I had your ambition! You inspire me. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment