Sunday, August 31, 2008
New Arrival...
Yesterday we found ourselves at the local football..snoozer, I mean game. It could have been the extreme heat putting me to sleep as I was slowly dying of HEAT STROKE..or the time outs, followed by tv time outs, followed by injury time outs..Needless to say, we didn't stay until the bitter end. We did end up winning however! We arrived at the parental units where we quickly downed water..took our pounding heads and laid down. When I heard a beep coming from my phone.."who called?" I wondered as I reached for the my cell..Dad called..hmmmm..Mom and Dad aren't home, unusual..They weren't home because they had to go watch Brigham, pending the arrival of baby brother (who wasn't due until the 4th). We raced up to SL to wait for the arrival. Bub called saying he thought we should be there when he came, so we got in the car made a mad dash for the hospital. This hospital is HUGE! I think there are three women's center at this place, and the first place we arrived at..wasn't it. Mad dash back to the car, drive around to the next parking lot arrive at what we hope is the REAL women's center, it was. Yippee. We missed the birth by 10 minutes. When we walked in it was to the camera bulbs flashing, camcorder recording..and the doctor was still at work. My nephew came in at 7lbs 7 ounces 20" long. 9:08 pm With dark hair. No name as of last night at 10:30 when we left. The only time I heard him cry, was when the nurse unwrapped him, and took his temperature..not a fan. He shares a birthday with Isabella who turned one yesterday, and Matt's nephew, who also turned one yesterday Cregg Kanai. Congratulations Brian and Maren on your new arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment