I am...proud of myself that I went to the gym..three days this week!
I know ...nothing in life is free.
I think...I am too hard on myself.
I know... I am good at my job.
I want...new carpet, or a new house whichever comes first!!
I have... high hopes for my future
I wish...I could turn back the hands of time..re-do a few things, be nicer, more understanding to those I've met along the way.
I hate... that I am judgemental.
I miss...my friend Jessica Hanks
I fear....for the country!
I feel...lonely at times
I hear...the train whistle blowing..my dogs snoring at my feet.
I smell... nothing! I think my sniffer was broken when it was installed.
I search...for answers to questions I didn't know I had.
I wonder...what I will be doing in 10 years.
I regret...a lot of the choices I've made a long the way, the way I've treated others.
I love...my dogs, my family, and friends. That I am able to do a lot of things for myself.
I cherish...quiet moments
I care...about things I shouldn't.
I always...brush my teeth, and night guard before going to bed..very sexy having to wear plastic in my mouth to bed.
I am not...materialistic
I believe... in God and angels
I dance... when the lights are off, and no one can see me.
I sing... in the car at night (again, when no one can see me).
I don't always... tell people how great I think they are.
I write... when the mood strikes, when I have so much inside busting at the seams.
I win... when I don't let my stubborness get in the way.
I lose...when I let my judgements get in the way.
I never...miss an opportunity to help someone out..
I listen... to music to soothe my soul..calm me down
I read... ALL the time.
I am happy about... my new nephew who is coming in the next seven days, give or take!!
anyone else want to play?
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sweet! You are certainly too hard on yourself, give yourself a break. You are a great person with a lot to give. Breath and know that you are loved.
XOXO
I love this! But I'm scared to play.
Oh Amy, you're amazing! The best friend that I had at "The Skin"!! Thanks for everything!!!
Post a Comment