So in honor of me and my chunky dogs...
Monday, March 02, 2009
Chunky...
Today I took Zoe to the vet. She has a nasty ear, so I figured I better get her in, and get that looked at and her shots. (I miss my old vet, who didn't charge for "office visits") and wouldn't tell me my dog was C-H-U-N-K-Y! Yes, Zoe is officially chunky..and has been put on two walks a day (yeah, that will happen), and 3/4 cup of food. She is so going to be hating life! If they think she is chunky, just wait until they see Mugsy. She has an ear infection, so in two weeks we go back to see if it has gone away, and also to see if she is still chunky. Why can't it be that easy for humans?--two weeks later, you are back to normal.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Loved it!! Found myself dancing along...I guess I like 'em chunky too!!
I like 'em big, I like 'em chunky ...
seems better applied to animals than humans!
I was sure the link was to peanut butter. Maybe that is why I am chunky! ;)
LOL, I love that movie and that song.
I wish adults were as cute chunky as babies (and dogs) it sure would make my life alot easier!
Post a Comment