After my yummy lemonade was gone, I threw the bottle out. Then I decided to let them have it to play with. A few minutes later this is the scene I saw. Are you are wondering what she is doing?
Getting this of course..
Once she retrieved it, she enjoyed licking out what lemonade was left..not much, I'm guessing.
ahhh so cute, love the Zoe bug with her cute new collar.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
What's under there?...
I'm going to blame this on the cough medicine I'm on..(just had to put that disclaimer out there.) I had a bottle of water with crystal light in it earlier, after all what fun is plain old water? None I say. My dogs love anything they can eat. (see previous post). They also love water bottles. Maybe it is the sound they make, or perhaps they think they are children, and like a child often the package is more entertaining than the actual toy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's called recycling...way to go!! Crystal light is my choice too...we go through it here by the gallon.
my dog loves empty water bottles too!
Post a Comment