You know those commercials that end in.."priceless"? Well, looking at the itemized bill for surgery, that commercial comes to mind.
Drill bit (1) $674.30
Screws (5) $3371.50
Bone (2) $2636.00 each
Cervical plate (1) $3690.50
Total bill $24,882.98
Neck pain gone..priceless. Or will be once I'm fully up to snuff, which should be in 5 more months.
I went to my one month check up. No jogging, or aerobics anything that will jar my neck. I'm good to walk, cycle, and do the eliptical machine. I also got x-rays. They are kind of dark, sorry.

Drill bit (1) $674.30
Screws (5) $3371.50
Bone (2) $2636.00 each
Cervical plate (1) $3690.50
Total bill $24,882.98
Neck pain gone..priceless. Or will be once I'm fully up to snuff, which should be in 5 more months.
I went to my one month check up. No jogging, or aerobics anything that will jar my neck. I'm good to walk, cycle, and do the eliptical machine. I also got x-rays. They are kind of dark, sorry.
4 comments:
Wow!! That's a hefty bill! I'm glad it's behind you now!
Thank goodness for insurance. What would we all do without it?
I can't believe that it cost that much?!?! I hate surgery, too expensive even though it is needed at times.
i was reading the beginning of this thinking "how could you spend that much on screws?" (thinking only about home improvement. it makes much more sense when you consider those few very expensive screws are in your neck!
Post a Comment