Monday, May 05, 2008

Cognac....


I'll let the title speak for itself. So in February, I finally decided to get new couches! WAHOO!! I'll say it again WAHOO! Anyway, this is a long time in coming, but here are some pictures, sorry, my camera has decided that taking fuzzy photos is perfectly acceptable..the color is Cognac, which I have to say, love the color. Sorry about the picture quality. For those of you wondering, they are oh so comfortable..

6 comments:

Janean said...

I like your couches, they really are a great color. And they look super comfy!

Brian, Maren & Brigham said...

So...do I have to schedule my nap times around the dogs' naps, or is it first come first serve.

I hope your gym membership doesn't expire because of this!

Maren said...

Ahh. Those look sooooo comfy. Have lounging!

Amy said...

The dog will more than likely just join you for your nap. They like to get nice and comfortable !

Jodi said...

Hey Amy! These look divinely comfortable!

Anonymous said...

They are so pretty!