Monday, April 14, 2008

ABC's...to me...

I saw this on a friend of a friends blog..I will admit, I like to see what people I don't know are blogging about. I saw this, and well, you know I just had to do it.

A..Attached or Single? Attached
B..Best Friends? Suzi, Tiffany
C..Cake or Pie? That's the last thing i need..not a huge pie fan, not much on cake either. COOKIES! Especially Peanut butter
D..Day of Choice? Saturday's!!
E..Essential Items? Ipod, book, razor..don't forget toothpaste and a toothbrush!
F.. Favorite Color? Green
G..Gummy Bears, or gummy worms? BOTH! If I must choose..worms.
H..Hometown? Provo
I..Indulgence? sweets (I think I get that from my Dad)
J..January or July? need you ask? July!
K..Kids? Nope..just fun nephews, and nieces
L..Life is incomplete without? My dogs, and family.
M..Marriage Date? December 12, 1998 (all about the even's).
N..Number of siblings? 6~ 4 brothers, 2 sisters
O..Oranges or Apples? Apples of course!
P..Phobia's or fears? not living up to my potential
Q..Quotes? Smack dab in the middle comes to mind, Or Did I do that?
R..Reason's to Smile? Warm weather..being out in the sun, enjoying friends and family.
S..Season? Summer, and fall
T..Tag friends? Nah..considering I stole this myself. shhh
U..Unknown fact about me..I used to run in the 5th grade, my teacher would hold Jamie Baird and I back, let us go when the rest of the class rounded the first, sometimes second corner..we would always come in first, second, or third..I like running with my eyes closed..which caused me to once run into a parked car..whoops.
V..Very Favorite store.. gotta say Target..did I mention we are getting one in Spanish Fork? that could be a very bad thing, along with a costco..yikes!
W..Worst habit? I'm a worryier by nature..just can't help it. That and saying the wrong things.
X..X-ray, or Ultrasound..having had both, I have to say, it's a toss up. But X-ray is pretty ingenious.
Y..Your favorite food? Love some good Thai food..or Mexican.
Z..Zodiac..Scorpio..watch out!

1 comment:

Maren said...

I love the 'that's the last thing i need'. Quality.