Monday, March 03, 2008

GRAND SLAM

So it only took Mom 20 years I believe she said to see a grand slam..and only a couple of tries to load the bases, and hit her own GRAND SLAM. Now keep in mind, she did have witnesses, and I must confess, I've had her hit for me, I stand by my statement, it's RIGGED.
Bradley was quite the little batter yesterday as well, and seemed to really get into yelling at the Mii's, to "come on, hit the ball". We were impressed with his Mii in the outfield catching pretty much everything that came his way. We are still trying to figure out how Isabella is able to catch anything with her eyes closed. We were told that she probably has them open more these days, and maybe we could update her Mii. I personally like the one with her eyes closed. Brigham is also in need of some hair..but the bald Mii again..so cute. Maybe we will have to make new mii's for them, as they get older, and keep the old ones.

Did I mention my Wii fitness age is 24!? Richard is 60, (started off in the 80 range, he blames Gus, Gus). and I believe Bradley is 62..Life is good in the 20's. Mom wouldn't do her fitness age, since Tiffany so kindly got hers down to 24!

1 comment:

Maren said...

I also love the current mii's. If they have a hair style that has 4-5 hairs, that is the one for Brigham. Congrats the the great fitness age and yes, Gus Gus just might make Richard's fitness a little older.