The Bowling alley in "Wilcox Lanes" has been many nights of entertainment. We laugh as my Dad pulls his knee up, after he let's go of the ball...as my mom nearly falls over backwards, in her attempt of getting a strike, while throwing BOTH arms up in the air, and of Tiffany trying desperately to prove to ALL of us, that yes, she can get both pins down, when she ends up with a split! She has yet to do it in front of witnesses, and so far none of us believe she can actually do it. I guess I can't leave myself out, we laugh as I attempt to knock down any pins, without the ball pulling to the left!
Dad, Tiffany and I are all PRO bowlers..either that means, we A) Know what we are doing, or B) We play entirely too much! My vote is for option A!! We have high hopes that our Mom will join us in PRO status. She used Christian's Mii the other night, and was quite pleased with herself, that she was close to his average..(135).
We really enjoy watching Christian with his "Mii" which was also fun to create, as he told me "no, not that nose"... that he wanted "this nose" as he pointed to the nose on his face. The mii at the Parental units home is quite cute. It is of a little blonde boy with his mouth forming the O. (I know you are all pulling that face now). As he gets up to bowl, he will put his mouth in said position, and throw the ball down the lane. He continues holding the face as the ball sometimes slowly makes it's way down to get that strike he was hoping for. I'm not kidding, he and Jackson have a knack for getting strikes! One of our favorite Mii's is of Brigham. Whenever we see him, Mom proudly proclaims.."there's Brigham, isn't he so cute?
After our hard night of bowling, or playing Tennis, if you can call it that, we usually end up in the hot tub to soak our sore muscles..thanks Dad for finally getting the hot tub!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What does ones average have to be to become a PRO bowler...2 hours a day, 4 hours a day, 5 games each night, or are we up to 7 days a week now?
We will have to come see your prowess and see that cute Brigham too.
1000 is the magic bowling pro number. Which isn't necessarily your score, it's how well you improve each time you bowl. Life in Wilcox lanes isn't accounted for in hours..persay, it's more or less if you can still get up to play, game on! :)
You ought to do play by play for the bowling league. You discribed it very well. Oh, did you say that I had a grand slam in the family baseball game! I haven't reached the pro statis for bowling yet but really am keeping up with Christian but barely. Go family sports writer!
Post a Comment