I'm still here..don't axe me yet! I promise I will get pictures or something up..as soon as I'm able to defrost, and dig out. Anyone else sick of the white stuff?
Amy!!! You're still alive! I was just about to give up hope on your blog. But yes, I am sick of the white stuff. I want it to be warm so Brigham and i can go outside and run around on the grass. Ahhh, summer.
Amy, keep up the blog. You are great and exactly right when it comes to our bowling expertise. Did I tell all that I got a grandslam and helped our team win bigtime. I had to put all on the bases first and then homerun!! That won't happen again. I too love the mii Brigham. He is just so toddly and bald!
3 comments:
Amy!!! You're still alive! I was just about to give up hope on your blog. But yes, I am sick of the white stuff. I want it to be warm so Brigham and i can go outside and run around on the grass. Ahhh, summer.
Pretty soon we will be complaining of the heat, and will wish for winter. Never satisfied. :)
Amy, keep up the blog. You are great and exactly right when it comes to our bowling expertise. Did I tell all that I got a grandslam and helped our team win bigtime. I had to put all on the bases first and then homerun!! That won't happen again. I too love the mii Brigham. He is just so toddly and bald!
Post a Comment