Monday, October 27, 2008
Ben's blessing
On October 12, most of my family gathered for Ben's baby blessing. Ben is a blessing in our family, so I guess we need to make it official and give him a name. I'm still getting used to calling him Ben. So without further delay, here are Benjamin Robert's blessing pictures. (I had to steal them from their blog, as I FORGOT my own camera). Could be because I was running really really late..

Briggs and Ben. Which these two couldn't be more night and day. Brigham is blonde with blue eyes, NO hair at birth. Ben is dark skin, lots of hair and it looks like blue eyes. Amazing that two kids from the same gene pool can turn out so different. We will see if like his older brother if Ben can say "promanade" at 20 months, and if he has a great love for all things relating to tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so cute!
Post a Comment