Monday, May 14, 2007

Here I am...

So Brian asked me if and when I was going to post again on my Blog...the blog that perplexes the rest of us Wilcok's kids. Hopefully, everyone has heard by now the spelling of Wilcox story..which will help you understand why I spelled it the way I did above. If you haven't heard the story, you can refer to Bub, Dad, Scott, and especially Tiffany who had a first hand account at the paint store. So I decided to post some pictures of my newly painted bathrooms, although you can't really see the colors. You can definitely see the destruction!


Bathroom #2, took me only a few hours to paint, I still have touch up work to do, but it is liveable for now. Paint color is: Omar (green).

Bathroom/laundry room is a soft yellow, (star magnolia) which I am really pleased with, while painting my mirror decided it didn't want to stay on the wall any longer. No, I still haven't put it back where it belongs, that is this week's project.





4 comments:

Brian, Maren & Brigham said...

I think the bathrooms look lovely! I especially like the characters. What do they mean?

Brian, Maren & Brigham said...

Congrats on the blog update. Don't look at the date of your previous post!!

Brian

Amy said...

Easy..Keep in mind, I'm the only sibling that is using this, and wondering why the rest of the slugs aren't!

Amy said...

I have four Japanese characters, that are for the four seasons, and the two that I showed in my blog stand for love and happiness. Tiffany is constantly after me for my love of "Jap crap" as she refers to it. The mirror has been hung, I'm hoping to get better pictures on the blog.